Road Ragin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Rage Victim

Go down

Road Rage Victim Empty Road Rage Victim

Post  sb28 Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:58 am

I actually have two stories to tell.

A few years ago I went to have lunch with my dad on my day off from school. This is back in South America, where people drive like maniacs and I happened to have a small car (a Yaris, only it is a 2002, so it's smaller than the version here in the US). So I was driving back and I was passing this "intersection" where a side street was merging into the main road. Since I was on the main road and there weren't cars coming in I went through. Out of nowhere, this woman in a huge SUV speeds and I see her almost hitting my door! I sped up and luckily managed to get hit only on the tail. Coming from a culture where you don't do any harm on women, people started yelling at me, claiming that I was speeding (which was impossible, since there was a little traffic ahead of me). The woman herself was very nasty, she got off the car and was pressuring me to move and to settle it later, she even came to my car and when I rolled down my window she opened my door and sat in my car. She wasn't aggressive, but she was pushy and it got unconmfortable. Meanwhile, people around us are yelling and honking their horns trying to make us move and blaming me, even though the traffic was moving to a point where anyone who had seen the crash had already gone and no one there knew what had happened. My dad left five minutes after me and helped me deal with the situation, but that woman was very rude.

Then a couple of months ago I was with my friend in Center City (Phila) and he was driving at night. He passed this biker and the guy got mad, claiming we had cut him off. So the guy sped up and started kicking the door (the passenger's side, of course, so I was right by him) and yelling at us and he followed us for a while yelling that he was going to shoot us and kept kicking the door. I was affraid to roll up the window because I thought he would break it in rage, and this guy was following us, insisting that he would shoot us. We soon realized he didn't have a gun and were trying to get rid of him, but had a hard time doing so. We finally got rid of him and drove a little before returning home to make sure he wasn't following us. It was very stressful, but luckily nothing major happened.

sb28

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Victim Empty Re: Road Rage Victim

Post  Admin Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:13 am

Yikes! I am happy you are ok. That is pretty amazing that the woman got in your car! i guess she wasn't afraid of you at all. Probably all that hair Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://roadragin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Victim Empty victim

Post  MR2LOVER Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:50 pm

I'm sorry but getting in a car accident and having someone pissed off is NOT road rage. So what if the woman was rude, there are rude people in shopping malls, let alone car accidents. As for the motorcycle nut, great example, but I must say that if some jerk was kicking my car, and threatening me, I would call the police, take the plate number and report it. Don't be a victim!

MR2LOVER

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Victim Empty Re: Road Rage Victim

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum